Obviously you’re looking for a phone mount, that’s why you’re here today but more specifically are you looking for one that fits your phone perfectly? Doesn’t EVER fall off and will fit seamlessly with your bike?
If so then you’re at the right place.
Doesn’t matter if you rock an IPhone, Galaxy or any model in between, I’ve figured out the best mounts for every model.
Before I go any further you’re going to need to know about the different types of mounts because they each have benefits and drawbacks.
Top 3 Bike Phone Mount Styles
Unless someone comes out with a brand new design before you read this post then you’ll typically only find three styles which can very everything from style of mount, functionality and overall stability.
1. Phone Specific Mounts
These mounts are make and model specific (ex. IPhone XS)
Make sure when you’re going through this list that you keep in mind that you don’t NEED a phone specific mount but it has it’s benefits.
- Pros: Fits perfectly, you’ll feel completely secure when riding with one of these. They also tend to be a little more durable since they are another case for your phone.
- Cons: Can be a pain to switch back and forth from your current case to your bike mounted case. If you’re using your phone for road bike times for a triathlon then it can slow you down (but you shouldn’t be using it for that!)
2. Universal Phone Mounts
These are a great option for anyone who has a reasonably sized phone. Most of the universal mounts were not designed for some of the larger phones like the Note 10 or Iphone XR
Although you will find some that have scaled up to a larger mount and will fit any phone. These generally a favorite among newer riders because they are easy to secure your phone into and they are very secure (Unless you are notorious for falling)
- Pros: Never need to buy a new mount when you upgrade your phone. Quick and secure transfer from pocket to bike, some mounts will even work with if you have a slimmer case already on your phone.
- Cons: Can vary in quality since they are more universal they are generally the most produced on the market.
3. Saddle Bag + Mount
A mount that doubles as a saddle bag and allows you to carry extra equipment.
- Pros: The ability to get more emergency equipment on your bike or an easy place to store keys and money.
- Cons: Often bulky, I don’t recommend these for the serious cyclist because you’ll find that it can no way replace an under the seat saddle bag and they are often very clunky.